Thursday, August 11, 2011

And another . . . .

In the spirit of trying new things, I am trying my hand at creative writing.  Mind you, legal writing for the past fifteen-plus years has killed all the creative writing skills I used to kid myself that I possessed.   I have to start somewhere, and today is the day to start.  I have enjoyed participating in Glass Half Full Gal's Creative Writing Challenge Game.  This month, we were challenged to use the words, "misadventure," "satire," "pottage," "noggin," and "russet," with the overall theme of "loss."   I will accept kind constructive criticism.

                                          *                         *                            *
Ahem.  Well, I am having technical difficulties.  After several days and no luck, I realize I have no way to convert my wordperfect to word.  I will keep trying, and I am going to eventually post this challenge piece along with the new one for September.  Patience will be appreciated.  On to more interesting topics . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment