Thursday, August 4, 2011

Something New

Here I am, blogosphere.  A newbie.  I never wanted to blog, because I could not imagine someone would want to hear about the time my dog puked on the new rug or the things I find entertaining about my children.  After several rough years, I have decided to try new things.  Playing it safe my entire life has gotten me far, true.  Good grades and law degree?  Check.  Fantastic jobs in the legal system?  Definitely.  Amazing friends and very close family I could see often?  Oh my God, yes.  But I never really tried going out of my comfort zone until I had to move away from all of them.   And while I miss my safe, happy former life and desperately miss my friends and family, I have learned that trying something new can be the beginning of a whole new kind of wonderful.   

No comments:

Post a Comment